City of Guthrie: Locust Street Elevated Water Tank Rehab:
The City of Guthrie will receive separate, sealed Bids for their Water & Wastewater System Rehabilitation Project: Locust Street Elevated Water Tank - Contract No. 1 (Tank Rehab) until 10:00 A.M. (local time), Thursday, May 9, 2019 at the office of Guthrie City Hall, 110 Kendall Street, P.O. Box 125, Guthrie, Kentucky 42234, at which time they will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The work to be performed involves the painting, cleaning and rehabilitation of an existing 200,000 gallon elevated water tank plus the installation of a tank mixing system within the structure. The tank is located along Locust Street in Guthrie, Kentucky (Todd County). Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a lump sum price basis.
All bidders shall submit with their bid an acceptable bid bond or a certified check in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid, payable to the Owner. The Owner reserves the right to waive any informalities or to reject any and all bids. No bidder may withdraw their bid after the date of the bid opening. The award of this project will be to the lowest, responsive, responsible bidder. The Bidder awarded the contract shall complete this project within 60 calendar days. Liquidated damages will be assessed at $500 per calendar day. This project is funded with funds provided by the Kentucky Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) with federal funds provided by the Environmental Protection Agency. SRF requirements and provisions must be met by the Bidder and all subcontractors.
Small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to bid on this project. The City of Guthrie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A pre-bid conference for this contract will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. (Local Time) in the office of Guthrie City Hall, 110 Kendall Street, Guthrie, Kentucky 42234. Attendance at any pre-bid conference is highly encouraged.
- Preferred Sandblasting & Painting, LLC., 201 Anthony Lane, Shelbyville, TN, 37160
- Horizon Bros Painting Corp, 1461 N US Old 23, Howell, MI, 48843
- George Kountoupes Paintin, 661 SOUTHFIELD RD, LINCOLN PARK, Michigan, 48146
- Utility Service Co., Inc., 535 Courtney Hodges Blvd, Perry, GA, 31069
- Maguire Iron, Inc., 1610 N. Minnesota Ave., Sioux Falls, SD, 57104
- Pittsburg Tank & Tower Maintenance Co., Inc., 1 Watertank Place, Henderson, KY, 42420
- Bryan Stallings, PO Box 130, Maceo, KY, 42355
- C&S Quality Services, LLC, 1025 Danville Rd., Harrodsburg, KY, 40330
- Huffman Tank & Tower, Inc., 210 Burkesville Rd, Albany, KY, 42602