The City of Elkton will receive separate, sealed Bids for their Automated Water Meter Equipment Procurement until 10:00 a.m. local time, Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at the Elkton City Hall, 71 Public Square P.O. Box 578, Elkton, Kentucky, 42220, at which time they will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The Contract involves the purchase and delivery of nearly 950 radio-read capable water meters and other equipment. The water meters have varying sizes. This solicitation is for equipment procurement and does not include installation.
The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is: McGhee Engineering, Inc., at P.O. Box 267, 202 South Ewing Street, Guthrie, Kentucky 42234 or by calling (270) 483-9985. Perspective Bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Issuing Office on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 8:30-4:30 pm, and may obtain copies of the Bidding Documents from the Issuing Office as described below.
The City reserves the right to reject any or all Bids, to waive any technicality, and to accept any Bid which it deems most advantageous. All Bids shall remain subject to acceptance for 60 days after the time set for opening bids.
- United Systems & Software, 205 Ash St, Benton, Kentucky, 42025
- NECO Water, 1212 Riverside Drive, Prospect, Kentucky, 40059
- Allied Solutions, 1421 West 9th Street, Owensboro, KY, 42301
- Core & Main Branch 113, 3352 Industrial Drive, Bowling Green, KY, 42101
- Zenner Performance Meters, Inc. (dba Zenner USA), 15280 Addison Road, Suite 240, Addison, Texas, 75001