The East Logan Water District will receive separate, sealed Bids for their System-wide SCADA Improvements Project until 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at the office of East Logan Water District, 333 South Franklin Street, Russellville, Kentucky 42276, at which time they will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The Contract involves new construction and/or retro-fitting of multiple metering vaults or other above-ground structures; all in order to monitor hydraulic performance and parameters within the East Logan Water distribution system. The project will include the addition of a new and complete system-wide SCADA system plus various other piping, valves, accessories and associated electrical components in Logan County (KY) as described by the contract drawings and specifications. Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a lump sum basis.
The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is: McGhee Engineering, Inc., at P.O. Box 267, 202 South Ewing Street, Guthrie, Kentucky 42234 or by calling (270) 483-9985. Perspective Bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Issuing Office on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 8:30-4:30 pm, and may obtain copies of the Bidding Documents from the Issuing Office as described below.
Addendum 1 - October 30, 2018
- HTI, 201 Tunnel Hill Lane, Horse Branch, KY, KY, 42349
- Scott & Ritter, Inc., 2385 Barren River Road, Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42101
- Integrated Process Solutions, Inc., 606 COOPER RD, WAUNAKEE, WI, 53597
- Main Location, 150 Hill Rd, Tompkinsville, KY, 42167
- The C.I. Thornburg Co., Inc., 740 Enterprise Drive, Lexington, Kentucky, 40510
- C-Tech Controls, 33 industrial Park Drive, Hendersonville, TN, 37075