The City of Elkton will receive separate, sealed Bids for their East Main Street Lift Station – Generator Pad Addition Project until 10:30 a.m. local time, Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at the Elkton City Hall, 71 Public Square P.O. Box 578, Elkton, Kentucky, 42220, at which time they will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The Contract involves the installation of a 13’-4”x7’ elevated concrete pad supported by a modular block retaining wall; all abutted to an existing elevated concrete pad within the city limits of Elkton, Kentucky. The new concrete pad will accommodate a future generator replacement; supplied by others. Bids are to be addressed to the City of Elkton, P.O. Box 578, Elkton, Kentucky, 42220, and shall be marked “Sealed Bid – Generator Pad Addition.” Bids are also to include on the outside, Bidder’s name and address and the Bid receipt date and time. Bids shall be prepared in compliance with the requirements of the Instructions to Bidders.
The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is: McGhee Engineering, Inc., at P.O. Box 267, 202 South Ewing Street, Guthrie, Kentucky 42234 or by calling (270) 483-9985. Perspective Bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Issuing Office on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 8:30-4:30 pm.
No Bid will be considered unless accompanied by a cashier's, certified or bank check or a Bid Bond equal to at least five percent of the maximum Bid, payable to the OWNER as a guarantee that after a Bid is accepted. Bidder will execute and file the Agreement and 100% Performance and Payment Bonds within fifteen days after the tentative Notice of Award. Contract award shall be made based on the lowest, responsive, responsible Bid. The City of Elkton reserves the right to reject any or all Bids, to waive any technicality, and to accept any Bid which it deems advantageous. All Bids shall remain subject to acceptance for 90 days after the time set for opening Bids. The City of Elkton is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minority and small businesses to bid on all projects.
All taxes, fees, and licenses are the responsibility of the successful Bidder unless specifically exempted in the Bidding Documents.
- Fairview Concrete, LLC
9120 Butler Road
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
- Knight Construction & Excavating Inc, 80 Jewell City Road, P.O. Box 146, Slaughters, KY, 42456
- Dodge Data Analytics, 4300 Beltway Place, Suite 150, Arlington, TX, 76018
- T A GADDIS SERVICES LLC, 4677 LONESOME PINE TRAIL, OWENSBORO, KY, 42301
- Scott & Murphy Inc, 2335 Barren River Road, Bowling Green, KY, 42101
- Southern Contractor of KY LLC, 1080 High Moore Rd, London, KY, 40741
- Allied Contracting Group, 648 S. Main St., Madisonville, Kentucky, 42431
- JR ConstructonTennessee INC., 4957 Drakes Branch Rd, Nashville, TN, 37218
- Scott & Ritter, Inc., 2385 Barren River Road, Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42101