The City of Elkton will receive separate, sealed Bids for their Water System Rehabilitation & Upgrade Project until 10:00 a.m. local time, Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at the Elkton City Hall, 71 Public Square P.O. Box 578, Elkton, Kentucky, 42220, at which time they will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The work to be performed involves the replacement of undersized waterlines and installation of other appurtenances along short sections of Poplar Street, West Main Street, and North Williams Lane in Elkton, Kentucky (Todd County). Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a unit price basis.
The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is: McGhee Engineering, Inc., at P.O. Box 267, 202 South Ewing Street, Guthrie, Kentucky 42234 or by calling (270) 483-9985. Prospective Bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Issuing Office on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 8:30-4:30 pm, and may obtain copies of the Bidding Documents from the Issuing Office as described below.
- Darryl Miller Contracting
45 Preston Hadley Road
Glensfork, KY 42741
- Scott & Ritter, Inc., 2385 Barren River Road, Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42101
- Moore Construction Company, Inc., 2386 Rossview Rd, Clarksville, Tn, 37043
- Construct Connect, 30 Technology Parkway South Suite 100, Norcross, Georgia, 30092
- Foundation Constructors, P.O. Box 928, Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42102
- Stewart Richey, 2137 Glen Lily Road, Bowling Green, KY, 42101
- Ernie Davis & Sons Mechanical, 1518 E. 11th St., Owensboro, KY, 42303
- Abbico Contracting, 2065 Mook Centerview Rd, Hudson, Kentucky, 40145
- Ferguson Waterworks, 660-A Massman Dr., Nashville, TN, 37210
- Main Location, 150 Hill Rd, Tompkinsville, KY, 42167